- The Basics -
available at Amazon.com
A MUST-READ BOOK!
Why you must get this book and read it ...
- Every American, age 18-80, needs to know about money. Few know enough.
- When it comes to something as important in life as money it is astonishing that so many people understand so little about it. Or do little or nothing to educate themselves about money. Why? Because it takes too long, it's too hard and it's too boring. That has now changed!
- Whether you are just starting your first job, or are earning minimum wage, or on your way to your first million, or working on your second billion, chances are you donít know enough about money.
- Whether you are an entrepreneur, an employee, a housewife, a government or union worker, a high school or college student, or retired, chances are you donít know enough about money.
- Tens of millions of Americans don't even realize they need to know more about the basics of money. For the millions of adults who do realize it and would like to have more knowledge and understanding about the worldís most wanted commodity ... money ... here is a simple, clear, easy-to-understand, highly informative (and entertaining) book containing what you really want, and need, to know about money.
Yes, I know, when it comes to money you just want some. Or want lots of it. Wanting it is not enough.
Read this book, "MONEY - The Basics". It could be the most important and most valuable book you'll ever read.
this book is|
of all ages ...
If you're 18-25
If you're 18-25 this book is especially valuable. Unlike other books about money or finance, this book contains, not book learning and theories, but the real world basics of money in America. Reading this book will give you awareness, insight and practical knowledge; you'll understand all about money in the real world and that will give you a tremendous headstart for the rest of your life ... and a tremendous immediate and long lasting advantage over your peers.
If you're 25-50
If you're age 25-50 you'll get invaluable insights into making MORE money, saving it, investing it, managing it and enjoying it.
If you're over 50
If you're over 50 you'll get invaluable insights and knowledge you can use to better plan for retirement and for enjoying your golden years.
Whatever your age, "Money - The Basics" is the most valuable book you'll ever read.
|all about the author|
The author, Andrew Lawrence, is a former Wall St money market professional. He has personally managed and traded money market portfolios of nearly half-a-billion dollars and once got a standing ovation for his success at a major New York investment firm. He knows a lot about money. He is now retired and lives comfortably and happily in sunny Southern California.
Learn more about money. A lot more.
The book contains 27 fascinating (and entertaining) chapters including ...
Read an excerpt from|
this hot selling book
Chapter 20, "Living Well Is The Best Revenge" ...
"... The purpose of money is to conveniently pay for things. The result of money is financial security. The point of money is living well.
Whatís the point of having money if you don't use it to better your life? Or the lives of others? I am not talking about extravagance or opulence (which certainly has its place if you want that) I'm talking about having financial security, and having nice things; a nice house, a nice car, a nice vacation, nice shoes and if you are a woman, nice shoes AND handbags. Money can be used to improve your life and your lifestyle. With money you can help family members and friends who need help, you can get better healthcare, you can get better dental care, you can get braces for your kids, send your kids to private school (if your local public school is not a good school), you can get a maid to clean your house once or twice a week (or every day), you can pay off all your debts, if you so desire you can get plastic surgery to improve your looks or look younger and, if you're a politician, you can get $400 haircuts.
When you donít have money, or enough money, life can be difficult and not very much fun. Without money you constantly struggle and worry and can feel deprived and resentful. When you have money you don't have to struggle, you don't have to worry about finances and you don't have to feel deprived and resentful. And, when you have money, you get treated with more respect and you are thought to be more interesting, smarter, and more attractive.
When you have money you can live well. And living well is the best revenge.
Money, however, is not the ultimate goal in life. The ultimate goal in life is happiness. Of course, you can be a lot happier if you have a lot of money!
Living well is the best revenge.
And, if you do have a lot of money, you can also help others in the world who are less fortunate. If you have a lot of money you can donate some of it to causes you believe in, you can help build schools and hospitals and help fund critical assistance programs in poverty stricken areas of the world. If you have a lot of money you can not only live well but you can also do a lot of good."
Why this book?
The real reason I wrote this book is because I wanted to help people, Americans of all ages, to be more aware and more knowledgeable about the basics of money. The real basics. You can't learn this stuff in school, you can't learn it from your parents, you can't learn it in the workplace and you can't learn it in life; there's no existing, easy, convenient place to learn the real basics of money ... and it's too important not to learn it. Hence the book.
|This book fills a critical knowledge gap in the lives of all adult Americans. That's why I wrote the book. Plus, it was fun. |
When I was writing the book, one of my neighbors, a retiree who has money (and drives a corvette) read a rough draft of "Money - The Basics" and said, "I started reading it and I couldn't put it down!". At the time we were sitting in a public place discussing the book and a young person, 17 or 18, was listening to us and, after about 10 minutes, asked me when the book was being published. She then admitted that just listening to us, she was very intrigued and very interested in reading it. The reactions of those 2 people, of such widely differing ages and income brackets, told me that the book was an interesting and valuable book, on a subject interesting and valuable to everyone. The subject of money.
1. You don't know enough about money
2. You should know more about money
3. Read it and you'll be a whole lot smarter, more interesting and more attractive
4. It's real world knowledge you can use in real life
5. It can help you achieve your financial goals
6. It's not complicated, it's easy to read, and it only takes an hour or 2 to read it
7. It gives you a wonderful new perspective on money ... and life
8. It can dramatically change your life ... for the better ... NOW
9. Without it your financial situation will not change
10. It's the most valuable book you'll ever read
Over 95% of Americans want to have more money. Wanting it is not enough. If YOU want to have more money you need to read this book!
- ORDER NOW -
Or order it from Barnes & Noble
OR download it now ... for $14.95
8 1/2 x 11. Same content as paperback. No shipping! No waiting!
Click on the paypal logo below. After paying you will be automatically redirected to the download page.
our paypal merchant accout will read cooltools
|"This is an enjoyable book that will make you more money savvy ..." |
|- Reader Spoils|
Get yours today. Get it now.
Own a kindle?
Get MONEY - The Basics in kindle format. For $9.95 (kindle only) To purchase at Amazon.com in kindle format click here
| ||learn the valuable|
secrets and knowledge
within these pages!